(regardless of skill level)
- Pep – Pre-K through 2nd grade
- Junior Varsity – 3rd and 4th
- Varsity – 5th and 6th
JV and Varsity may be combined to form a larger squad.
Non-residents of EPSD are welcome to join!
Summer Session: Tuesday and Thursdays
- 6:30pm – 8:30pm for all squads
Regular Season: Tuesday and Thursdays
- 6:30pm-8 for pep
- 6:15pm – 8:30pm for JV/V
Held at: Camp Olympic park until school starts
EPSD Elementary School (TBD) from School starts until November. Emmaus High School from November – season end.
- $50 for summer session (summer only option is available)
- $175 for regular season
- $200 if registering for both sessions.
- Discounts for siblings (please refer to the website)
- Full season registration covers all competition fees, uniform rentals, etc.
- Parents are responsible for purchasing crop top, bloomers, bows and sneakers once the season starts – this will be a group order in the first few weeks of the regular season.
- Gives girls a head start on routines, stunting and tumbling.
- Gives new athletes/young athletes the option to try it out before committing to the full season.
Our season will run as follows:
- Nov. starts competition season.
- Comps run through Jan.
- We cheer for Wrestling a few times between Jan and Feb
- There is a chance for a late season comp.
- Season closes end of Feb/beginning of March
- End of Season Banquet in February/March